Las Vegas, Nevada is one of the most popular and interesting places to visit in the United States. Although a lot of people go there to gamble there are many things to do in Las Vegas besides gambling. The casinos are all unique and the amenities that Vegas has to offer attract more than 35 million visitors each year. There are plenty of fun things to do that don’t involve gambling. Many people need a visa to visit the US, so make sure to get yourUS visa faster by submitting your ESTA Application online before traveling there.
1. Walk The Strip: One of the most popular things to do in Las Vegas, Nevada besides gambling is to walk the strip. The strip is a 4 mile long area that has many of the major casinos, stores and restaurants. Although the strip has been popular for over 50 years it is always adding new buildings and new things to do such as the two ferris wheels that are currently being built. Walking the strip offers a chance to see amazing architecture, multimillion dollar buildings, play golf, eat at some of the best restaurants in the world and see some of the most exciting shows.
2. Party: Las Vegas is one of the biggest party places in the world. The casinos are often great place to find the best nightlife options. Clubs such as Haze which is located at the Aria offers great dance music and delicious drinks. Another great place to party is Tao which is located at the Venetian. Not only are there great drink options but many celebrities also frequent Tao nightclub. Pure at Ceasers is one of the best places to party as well as Moon at the Palms. Most casinos offer at least one club or bar to party at.
3. Circue du Soleil: Another one of the many things to do in Las Vegas besides gambling is to attend the Circue du Soleil show at the Aria Las Vegas. Circue du Soleil is one of the most popular shows in Las Vegas and is a great modern twist on acrobatic moves. Not only are the costumes true Las Vegas style but the moves are impressive and the overall experience is a must see. The Aria hotel is located on the Strip next to many of the most popular attractions.
4. Shopping: Las Vegas offers a great mix of unique stores and boutiques as well as store favorites such as Armani Exchange and Coach. One of the best places to shop is the Las Vegas Premium Outlets which offers a great mix of affordable yet trendy items from some of the biggest stores such as Guess, Dolce & Gabbana and Michael Kors. Another great mall to visit is Crystals at CityCenter. Not only is there a large variety of shops but there are also many great places to dine at. Crystals offers stores such as Tom Ford and Donna Karan and eateries that serve dishes made by Wolf Gang Puck himsef. Most of the major casinos in Las Vegas offer great shopping with popular and one one of a kind stores.
5. The Mob Museum: The Mob Museum is one of the top places to visit and offers a glimpse into the world of Las Vegas and other cities when the mob ruled. The exhibits showcase artifacts used by gangsters, pictures, newspaper clippings as well as many other great one of a kind items. The Mob Museum also offers a look into the life of some of the the most notable and recognizable mob criminals in history such as Al Capone and Bugsy Siegel as well as a look at those who fought so hard to bring them down such as J. Edgar Hoover and Harry Anslinger. There is tons of history located within the museum but the museum building itself has history. The building is an old courthouse in which some of the most noted hearings on organized crime took place. The courtroom is still available to the public making it one of the Mob Museums most popular attractions.